NETA invites international companies responsible for the acceptance testing, commissioning, and maintenance testing of electrical power systems to consider becoming a part of NETA.
As an International Associate, companies are invited to engage in the association's work, and align themselves with NETA's vision. Join today and stay informed on the most up-to-date standards, testing procedures, new testing equipment, and safety programs.
Join today and stay informed on the most up-to-date standards, testing procedures, new testing equipment, and safety programs.
Who is eligible?
The International Associate classification is available to companies that do not conduct business in territories governed by NAFTA (the U.S. and its territories, Mexico, and Canada). If the company does business in any of these areas, it should apply as a NETA Accredited Company.
Learn more today about becoming a NETA Accredited Company.
NETA International Associates receive the following benefits:
- Discounted registrations to NETA's annual PowerTest Conference, the industry's premier electrical maintenance and safety event
- One complimentary set of ANSI/NETA standards in digital (PDF) format, including:
- ANSI/NETA MTS-2015, Standard for Maintenance Testing Specifications for Electrical Equipment and Systems
- ANSI/NETA ATS-2013, Standard for Acceptance Testing Specifications for Electrical Equipment and Systems
- ANSI/NETA ECS-2015, Standard for Electrical Commissioning Specifications for Electrical Power Equipment and Systems
- ANSI/NETA ETT-2015, Standard for Certification of Electrical Testing Technicians
- Annual subscription to the NETA World Journal online, NETA's quarterly technical journal
- Discounted rates on NETA publications and online training through the NETA bookstore
What is the cost?
To receive all the benefits of an International Associate, the annual program fee is $1,500.00 (USD).
How to join:
Purchase online today, or call the NETA office at 888-300-6382 (Open Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, EST)