NETA Alliance News
- Megger - April Webinar: Receive 0.1 CEU (Continuing Education Units) or 1 PDH (Professional Development Hours).
Free Webinar - Earn CEUs/PDHs
Cable Fault Location 202: Advanced Techniques
Join Megger on Friday, April 21, 2017 at 10:00 A.M. CT to learn more about alternatives to standard ARM approaches and shed some light on other methods like transient and HV Bridge methods. This webinar will discuss the specific differences between fault locating on solid dielectric insulated cables and paper-insulated lead covered cables (PILC). You will also learn about applicability and limitations of various techniques and a systematical approach to find the next tricky fault in your system.
- AVO Training Announces the Complete Nine-Module Online Training Course Series "Arc Flash Electrical Safety" with NFPA(r) 2015, is Now Available for Purchase.
- Vacuum Interrupters' CBT-1201 Portable Circuit Breaker Timer Wins ISHN 2015 Readers' Choice Award
- Doble Engineering Company Releases Delphi Portable for Fast and Accurate Dissolved Gas Analysis in the Field
- Omicron CMC 310: Simple protection testing in the field
- ESPS: New Arc Flash & Electrical Safety Solutions for 2015
- AVO Training Institute Announces A New Course Available for Enrollment: Programmable Logic Controllers, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- AVO Training Institute Announces Two New Course Available for Enrollment: Infrared Thermography and Circuit Breaker Maintenance- SF6
- Valence Electrical Training Services - Introducing the Valence Relay Testing Training Center
- AVO Training Institute Announces A New 2015 Course Catalog
- Emerson Network Power Announces Research Facility to Advance Thermal Management Technology for Data Centers
- SMC International Sponsors DELSTAR 17th Annual Golf Classic, Exceeds Sales Expectations, & Seeks New Distributor Alliances
- Introducing the New OMICRON Academy in Houston
- Texas State Technical College INDUSTRY UPDATE ~ KICKING OFF A NEW ERA ~
- AEMC's Power Harmonic Clamp-Ons 407 & 607 Android(tm) Mobile Application is Now Available!
- Gartner Positions Emerson Network Power in the "Leaders" Quadrant of the First Magic Quadrant for DCIM Tools
- Emerson Network Power to Open Latest Critical Advantage Webcast Series With Panel Discussion of 'Data Center 2025'
- AVO Training Institute and PetersonCAT Join Forces to Offer Electrical Safety and Hands-On Maintenance Training in Oakland, CA and Surrounding Area
- Canadian-based Electrical Services Company Achieving International Success with Google Inc. in Chile
- GridSense, an Acorn Energy Company, Announces the sale of the BushingIQ(r) product line to WEIDMANN Diagnostic Solutions
- High Voltage, Inc. Introduces TAN DELTA Model TD-34E for VLF-TD Cable Diagnostic Testing
- NETA and ARCOM Collaborate on MasterSpec(r) Electrical Testing Requirements
- Doble Introduces Circuit Breaker Testing Software Release - and Training Opportunities
- AEMC Introduces the New 200 Amp Micro-Ohmmeter Model 6292
- AEMC FTP Access Information for Product Marketing Material
- Weidmann announces the completion of ISO17025 accreditation
- AEMC(r) Introduces the NEW Function Generator Model GX320
- AEMC(r) Introduces the NEW Handscope Oscilloscopes Models OX5022 & OX5042
- AVO Training Proud Sponsor of PowerTest 2013
- Doble & Xtensible: Expanding Enterprise Asset Management Capabilities
- EA Technology Launches New PD Hawk to Help Prevent Switchyard Failures
- Raytech USA, Inc. Relocates to Larger Facility
- Staco Energy Products introduces the New Lower kVAR StacoVAR(r) Mini