Don’t Forget About Me!

Alot of effort has recently gone into training qualified electrical workers to meet OSHA and NFPA 70E standards. But in reality, the qualified electrical workers in a typical industrial environment account for less than 15 percent of the total work force. What do you do for the other 85 percent if the work force that is unqualified and must use electrical devices in their everyday jobs?
Contact List