Gold Alliance Subscription
Click HERE to become a Gold Alliance Subscriber!
Who is eligible?
The NETA Alliance Program - Gold is a subscription-based program for individuals. There are no prerequisites or credentials necessary to participate. And while there is not a certification or qualification attached to being a NETA Alliance participant, this program is home to professionals who share NETA's mission, leaders who bring perspectives from all sectors of the electrical power industry and those who put quality and safety first.
- Complimentary registration for the NETA annual PowerTest Electrical Maintenance a Safety Conference ($809 value).
- Complimentary NETA publication ($275 value).
- Discount on PowerTest seminars
- 20% off of each NETA publication purchase.
- Annual subscription of NETA World quarterly technical journal ($40 value)
- Annual subscription to the NETA Alliance Newsletter (Distributed to NETA Members and Alliance Program subscribers)
- The opportunity to place press releases in
- The opportunity to announce new products
- Opportunity to be an active participant in developing ANSI Standards.
- Access to NETA Online Technical Courses
- Access to the NETA Technical Community.
- Access to NETA Annual Member & Alliance Program meeting(Held the Sunday before PowerTest)
- Invitation to the NETA Member & Alliance Program Luncheon (Held during PowerTest)
Terms of the NETA Alliance Program:
By subscribing to the NETA Alliance Program participants joining a community of professionals committed to putting safety and reliability first within the electrical power industry. NETA Alliance Program participants acknowledge that the "NETA Alliance Program" is an individual subscription-based program and not a company based program for which there are no prerequisites or qualifications required. They agree that misrepresentation of their Alliance subscription and participation with NETA is cause for revocation of their NETA Alliance subscription without reimbursement.
Click HERE to subscribe as a Gold Alliance Subscriber!