NETA Alliance Subscription
For the last 20 years, NETA has invited individuals from all facets of the electrical and related industries to engage with the association as Alliance Partners. This program is designed for professionals who share NETA's mission, leaders who bring perspectives from all sectors of the electrical power industry, and those who put quality and safety first.
Who is eligible?
The NETA Alliance Program is available to professionals who wish to align with NETA and the work of the association in advancing safety and reliability across the electrical power system industry. The program is an individual-based partnership program, in which no certification or qualification is required to participate. (This program is not for corporations, NETA Accredited Companies, or their technicians. Learn more about becoming a NETA Accredited Company or certified technician.)
Partnership Benefits Include:
- 50% off one ANSI/NETA standard of your choice at the time of sign-up and/or renewal -- a $135 value
- 20% off of each NETA publication purchase
- Annual subscription to the print and online versions of the NETA World Journal, NETA's quarterly technical flagship publication -- a $40 value
- Discounted admission to NETA's annual PowerTest Conference, the premier electrical maintenance and safety conference
- The opportunity to submit press releases for posting on www.netaworld.org and additional NETA social networking sites
- Opportunity to be an active participant in developing ANSI Standards
- 20% discount on NETA Online Technical Courses
- Access to the NETA Technical Community through networking events and NETA publications
- Invitations to the NETA Annual Member & Alliance Meeting (held the Sunday before PowerTest)
- Invitation to the NETA Member & Alliance Luncheon (held the Monday during PowerTest)
What does it cost?
Receive all the benefits of the Alliance Program at $150.00 (USD) annually per person -- a $285.00 value
Terms of the NETA Alliance Program:
Participants in the NETA Alliance Program join a community of professionals committed to putting safety and reliability first within the electrical power industry. NETA Alliance Program participants acknowledge that the NETA Alliance Program is an individual subscription-based program -- not a company-based program -- for which there are no prerequisites or qualifications required, nor are there any earned certifications available. Participants agree that misrepresentation of their Alliance subscription and involvement with NETA is cause for revocation of their NETA Alliance subscription without reimbursement.