This rigorous tutorial details design methods for transformers with improved fault-resistance and greater load capacity. Covering the design, manufacture, operation, and maintenance of every major type of transformer, Transformers provides cost-effective solutions engineers need to improve the performance of their systems. This resource offers comprehensive coverage of:
- Materials, specifications, and standards
- Controlled shunt reactors
- Design and manufacture of short-circuit-proof transformers
- High voltage bushings
- RLA and predictive/preventive transformer maintenance
- Automated and computerized productivity enhancements
SAVE $10 WITH PROMO CODE B6132 WHEN PURCHASING TRANSFORMERS BEFORE JANUARY 31, 2021!